Project Beneficiaries: Northern Nigerians
- Creation of wider awareness in relation to hygiene and sanitation
- Provide means of water supply
- Reduce the level of death rate due to infectious diseases such as typhoid and cholera
- Bring all members of the community together to join hands in providing a healthy environment through campaign programs on hygiene and sanitation
- Enlighten schools on the importance of hygiene
- Provide waste disposal bin to schools and health centers so that the state Government will help in the disposal of such waste to appropriate location
- Ensure that houses, road drains are free of debris or any form of waste through the collaborative effort of the community in the monthly sanitation campaign program
- To Ensure that all public schools have adequate child-friendly sanitation facilities, and hygiene education program
- Improved health condition of the entire populace on good hygiene in Northern Nigeria
- The goal of this project is to stop the spread of sanitation related diseases and dirty environment in Northern Nigeria by the year 2020.
- To reverse and stop the spread of water borne diseases and provide means of clean water in Northern Nigeria.
Take Action Today & Save a Child live
FAROF WASH Projects
Community Hygiene and sanitation sensitization walk