Please note that FAROF does not accept unsolicited CVs for employment.
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY.
EmONC Consultant – Maternal and Newborn Consultants Jobs in Kaduna state, Nigeria
Job Title: Obstetrician / Gynaecologist Consultant Trainer in Emergency Obstetrics and Newborn Care (EmONC)
Location: Kaduna state
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Freehearts Africa Reach Out Foundation (FAROF) in partnership with the Kaduna state Primary Health Care Board (PHCB), from the funding of The TY Danjuma Foundation is to conduct an Emergency Maternal Obstetric Neonatal Care EMONC training for health workers in Kaduna state under the project tagged: Strengthening Primary Health Care system for an improved Maternal and Child health (SPHEC-MCH) in Kaduna state, Nigeria.
Freehearts Africa Reach Out Foundation-FAROF is looking to hire an experience individual for a Short Term Technical Assistant-STTA who can work as Obstetrician / Gynaecologist Consultant Trainer in Emergency Obstetrics and Newborn Care (EmONC): To improve the capacity of Primary health care workers in two Igabi and Chikun LGA on providing quality Emergency Maternal Obstetric Neonatal Care (EMoNC) during child deliveries and complications.
Specific tasks/Scope of Work:
- Prepare training content in accordance to the Kaduna state Curriculum
- Facilitate a 3days training of EmONC district health workers in maternal, newborn care and resuscitation.
- To offer practical skills mentorship on management of obstetric and newborn complications
- This activity will be managed by three teams of 3 professional trainers (One obstetrician, One Pediatrician/neonatologist, one senior midwife).
Requirement/ Qualifications and Experience
- Registered and practicing Obstetrician/Gynaecologist with at least 7 years post-qualification working experience.
- Previous and ongoing provision of EmONC services in a facility
- Applicant/Trainers must be registered either with Association of Gynecologists of Nigeria/ The Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria (SOGON), Paediatric Association Of Nigeria or the Nigeria Nurses and Midwives Council professional bodies
- Up-to-date annual practicing license with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Note: only shortlisted Applicant will be invited.
THE APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
NO TELEPHONE CALLS!
Related questions should be sent to email@example.com
Signed: Head of Procurement Committee (Procurement)