Goals and Objectives
- To ensure the right of every child is protected and end any form of conflicts, Violence and exploitation in our society.
- To provide preventive measures to address HIV/STD, malnutrition and Tuberculosis by the reduction of new infection and Ensure timely access to high quality and safe treatment and support services.
- To ensure Disadvantaged Girls and Boys access high quality education.
- To promote good hygiene in underserved communities
- To empower marginalized women as entrepreneurs through agricultural practice, empowerment and life building programmes.
- To reduce hunger to zero level
- To reduce poverty rate and ensure that every community member are engaged in the implementation of our programs.
- To put an end to gender based violence in underserved communities.
To implement evidence based education, child protection, empowerment and health care programs and services in underserved communities of Nigeria.
· To reach out to the vulnerable, especially children and woman and, ensure that all community members are engaged in the implementation of our programs.
· To prevent all forms of violence against children, Adolescent girls and women, where they are free from all forms of violence, exploitation, abuse, neglect and harmful practices and, to support survivors, including with mental health and psychosocial services.
· To contribute to reducing the prevalence of under-five and maternal mortality rates in Nigeria.
· To raise bold and self-reliant citizen in Nigeria and Africa at large.
· To ensure Disadvantaged Girls and Boys access high quality education.
· To reduce the rate of unemployment, poverty and hunger in our society.
· To empower and mobilize people within the various communities through self-development project.
· To address community health conditions, the causes, preventive measure, support and treatment of opportunistic infections such as HIV/AIDS/STI and, Tuberculosis (TB) that affects children, Adolescents and young people in our society, while promote their sexual reproductive health and rights in our society.
· Improving the educational system, health condition and well-being of people in local environments in Nigeria in line with global standards;
· To improve food production and nutrition quality in underserved communities;
· To provide good drinking water and sanitation service delivery to deprived communities in hard to reach areas;
· To strengthen the economic system of women and reduce the level of unemployment, poverty and hunger in our society through Agricultural practice, empowerment and life building skills programmes;
· Building capacity and establishing sustainable, scalable Education, Health, Empowerment initiatives and other development programs in a safe and conflict free environment;