Orphans And Vulnerable Children (OVC) Educational Project
Distribution Of Customized Note Books To OVCS
Reach out to a child in need of quality basic education by distributing over 4000 Minimum standard educational materials to improve education in IDP camps and hard to Reach Communities in Northern Nigeria.
Addressing Education in Wassa Internally Displaced peoples-IDP Camp, FCT-Abuja, Nigeria.
Farof Educational Support Programme In Northern Western Region Of Nigeria
Every Child Counts!!!
Our OVC Project
Improving Quality Education To Every Child
All Inclusive Basic Education. What Do You Have To Give?
OVC Educational Project
Reaching Out Of School Children With Educational Support Materials
Renewable Energy Life Building Skills. Promoting Life Building Skills
Bringing Nigeria Girl Child into the limelight of Education. Never say never.....We shall get there. Together we stand.
Equipment Of Out Of School Children With Educational Support Materials
The target groups are orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) between the ages of 2-23years(Especially Girl child).
Success Stories in 2017 SEPTEMBER
- Provided 400 educational materials to OVC in schools in Birnin Gwari LGA, Kaduna State (25% male and & 75% Girls)
- Collaborated with State Governments and provided educational support to 13 Government schools with educational materials such as sandals, bags,books, socks and writing materials
- Work hand in hand with Partners, Local Government Ministries and Education Ministry to refurbish schools
Educational Structure of the educational system in hard to reach communities in FCT-Abuja ( July 2018 Photo)
FAROF IDP Project (IDP Children Out Of School)-Sponsor Ty Danjuma Foundation
Our Internally Displaced persons- IDP Project
FAROF Schools inspection at the IDP camp, the following was recorded, there is zero (0) secondary school in Wassa community, only 3 primary schools are operational at Wassa community, out of which two out of three schools have poor and dilapidated educational infrastructure, and only one school has pupil who have educational materials but limited, FAROF teams with the support of the Wassa IDP camp chairman was able to provide educational materials to all three schools with higher priority given to Wassa IDP schools, these schools are Wassa IDP Community primary school, HOPE WITHOUT BORDER and PRO LABOR DEI IDP primary schools respectively, the schools facilities were assessed and recorded limited available infrastructure. It has been found that school facilities can have profound impact on the pupils outcomes and can affect the pupil health, behavior, engagement, learning and growth in achievement. Without adequate conducive facilities and resources (learning materials), it is extremely difficult to serve large numbers of children with complex needs.
Wassa Community Primary school, Hope without Borders and PRO LABOR DEI IDP primary schools was visited by the FAROF team and donated the following minimum package of educational materials to support the pupils educational process. This materials are;
- 1000 copies of Customized 40 leaves notebooks
- 50 copies of Mathematical sets
- 30 copies of Understanding Mathematics Textbooks (primary 1-6), 5 copies each
- 30 copies of Nigeria Primary English Language Textbooks (primary 1-6)
- 5 copies of Home economies text books
- 10 copies of Macmillian Brilliant Primary Social Studies textbooks
- 3 copies of Oxford Advance Learner’s Dictionaries
- 5 copies of Foundation of Basic Science and Technology
- Packs of pen, pencil, eraser, rulers